Computer Repair in Calgary
Is your Desktop, Laptop, Notebook or PC is running slow? Creating weird noises, shutting down randomly, working abnormally. Or, if your operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, Ubuntu) is getting corrupted, showing a black screen, opening file missing warnings or showing unwanted ads. Then just pick your phone and book APC Doctor Computer Repair services in Calgary. We are reliable and confident to handle all such concerns and make your computer working back at its best.
WHO ARE WE?
APC Doctor is a reputable business, providing networking, software and hardware Computer Repair in Calgary since 1998, and are considered to be one of the best computers repairing and consultant companies in Calgary and Chestermere area. Our wide range of services is capable of handling all sort of computer-related problems for residential and commercial systems. We even provide mobile services for our customer to get computer services on-premises. This all is possible for employing a dedicated team of highly trained, skilled and certified technicians.
Our Computer Repair Service in Calgary
At APC Doctor, our certified team technician can work simultaneously on various projects at a time from most of the computer manufacturers out there. Our extensive list of services is as follow:
- Repairing and replacement of general hardware (Keyboard, Ram, Hard Disk, Motherboard, CPU, Graphics Card, Optical Drive)
- Setting Up Home or Office equipment
- Consultation for upgrading workstations and Laptops
- Software configuration and malfunction issue resolving
- Printer repairing service and connecting other devices
- Deal in all type of new and refurbished laptops, desktop, All in one PC (AIO)
- Internet connection and networking for Home or office
- Router repair, configurations and VPN privacy setup
- Multi Monitors gaming or working setups
Common Computer Repair in Calgary
At APC Doctor, the most common computer-related issues are resolved the same day at your premises. We also have spare hardware at market price to get things running again. Following is a list of such inconveniences.
- The Computer Won’t Start
- Screen Turns Black
- Blue Screen of Death
- Abnormally Functioning Operating System And Software
- Windows or Mac Won’t Boot
- The Screen Is Frozen or Stuck
- The Computer Is Running Slow
- Warning Sounds and Overheating
- Power Supply, CPU, GPU Or Fan Issue
Products We Deal In:
APC Doctor is proud of their workflow and customers feedback, with the expert knowledge on every IT brand and hands-on experience on most of the essential hardware and software manufactures. We are consistent to deliver exceptional Computer Repair services in Calgary. We deal in HP, DELL, APPLE, ACER, ASUS, Samsung, Sony, Cisco, and Toshiba.